WATCH LIVE TV ONLINE | ONLINE MOVIES | LATEST NEWS | LATEST WALLPAPERS

IconWatch Your Favourite Movies,live TV,Celebrities Gossips,Latest Information About Gadgets,Latest Wallpapers,Photographs and Many More.......

What's The Charm In These Ugly Wax Figures?


I give up! I saw these figures when I was eight and I swear I was over joyed to be at the Madam Tussauds. It was never these wax figures that I was crazy about but the over all feel. Though, now I must add that those wax figures that I saw, looked a thousand times better than these new generation of fake wax figures.

The celebrities go gaga because it is such a big thing to have one's wax statue made there but does nobody ever notice how ugly these replicas are??? I feel like puking looking at them.

Well, honestly I don't like any of these. George Clooney looks like a fart completely. I can't believe they did this to him. Jennifer Aniston looks like a mean bitch who knows some dark magic. Jim Carrey ... looks like a cartoon. And oh my God, Tyra Banks looks so pathetic with so much of hatred in those eyes.

I just find these statues a bit too overrated.










 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment